All our orders are shipped via Royal Mail and are sent as a “signed for” service.
UK based orders
We offer the following services to deliveries within the UK:
- “Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed for” (our standard delivery option)
This delivery method normally takes between 3 to 5 days.
- “Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for”
This delivery method normally takes between 1 to 3 days.
- All delivery times are normal expected timescales as provided by Royal Mail and is based on a “first delivery attempt” to the premises.
- As the services are “Signed for”, someone will need to be at the delivery address to take the parcel and sign for it. In the event that no one is available, then Royal Mail will hold on to your parcel at your local parcel depot.
- We have seen that parcels can arrive quicker than is stated above (usually on the 2nd class signed for).
If this is an issue for you we do have access to a specified delivery date and even time service such as “next working day before midday” or “Saturday delivery”. If this is a service that you are interested in, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) before you place the order and we can let you know the delivery costs.
Whilst international orders are outside of our normal delivery locations, this does not mean that we cannot help you. If you would like to place an international order, please feel free to contact us using our contact page or email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.