All our orders are shipped via Royal Mail and are sent as a “signed for” service.
UK based orders
We offer the following services to deliveries within the UK:
- “Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed for” (our standard delivery option)
This delivery method normally takes between 3 to 5 days.
- “Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for”
This delivery method normally takes between 1 to 3 days.
- All delivery times are normal expected timescales as provided by Royal Mail and is based on a “first delivery attempt” to the premises.
- As the services are “Signed for”, someone will need to be at the delivery address to take the parcel and sign for it. In the event that no one is available, then Royal Mail will hold on to your parcel at your local parcel depot.
- We have seen that parcels can arrive quicker than is stated above (usually on the 2nd class signed for).
If this is an issue for you we do have access to a specified delivery date and even time service such as “next working day before midday” or “Saturday delivery”. If this is a service that you are interested in, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) before you place the order and we can let you know the delivery costs.
Due to increased demand, we now offer Royal Mail International Standard as a delivery option.
- Europe – Deliveries are aimed at 3-5 business days
- Rest of World – Deliveries are aimed at 5-7 business days. *
All deliveries outside of the UK are charged based on total package weight, so please contact us with the items that you require. We will then estimate the total package weight and give you the shipping price from Royal Mail before you order. We will normally respond to your enquiry within 3 working hours.
*Please note that deliveries outside of Europe are subject to customs declarations and may incur local import charges at customs. This is not something that we have control over and something you will be liable to pay.