UK based orders
We offer the following services to deliveries within the UK:
- “Standard shipping” (our default delivery option).
This delivery method normally takes between 3 to 5 days.
- “Express shipping”.
This delivery method normally takes between 1 to 3 days.
- All delivery times are normal expected timescales as provided by our delivery partner and is based on a “first delivery attempt” to the premises.
- As parcels maybe sent by Royal Mail using a “Signed for” service, someone will need to be at the delivery address to take the parcel and sign for it. In the event that no one is available, then Royal Mail will hold on to your parcel at your local parcel depot.
- We have seen that parcels can sometimes arrive quicker than is stated above (occasionally on the standard service class signed for).
If this is an issue for you we do have access to a specified delivery date and even time service such as “next working day before midday” or “Saturday delivery”. If this is a service that you are interested in, please contact us by email (email@example.com ) before you place the order and we can let you know the delivery costs.
Due to increased demand, we offer Royal Mail International Standard as a delivery option.
- Europe – Deliveries are aimed at 3-5 business days
- Rest of World – Deliveries are aimed at 5-7 business days. *
All deliveries outside of the UK are charged based on total package weight, so please contact us with the items that you require. We will then estimate the total package weight and give you the shipping price from Royal Mail before you order. We will normally respond to your enquiry within 3 working hours.
*Please note that deliveries outside of the UK (now including the EU) are subject to customs declarations and may incur local import charges at customs. This is not something that we have control over and something you will be liable to pay before you can receive your goods. We do have a number of international partners that we can communicate with to help you source your products locally and due to the changes we are happy to do this. Yes we understand that we may lose your business in the short term, but we gain a happy customer for the brand’s that we distribute. Maybe one day when this is all sorted, we could see you return as a customer to us too.
If you would like to place an international order or you would like assistance to source a product from one of our brands, please feel free to contact us using our contact page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.